At NetDec we’re always looking for ways we can use technology to save our customers some money.
Correct and appropriate use of technology – including software, hardware etc. can save time in several ways. We can help you assess whether cloud computing will help your business reduce IT costs.
How cloud computing can reduce IT costs:-
- Can adapt and grow with your business; quickly able to scale resources
- No fancy hardware needed for storage of data, just a broadband internet connection (have you seen our Leased Lines to help with your speeds!)
- No need for multiple software licences
- Saves time on software updates and ensures everyone is using the latest version of software
- No time wasted by your IT team installing software and performing updates
- No need to store and protect your own data
- No need to maintain your own servers
- On-site PCs run faster because they are not full of software
- An easy way to complete part of your disaster recovery plan and keep your insurance provider happy
If you’d like to know more about how cloud computing services from NetDec can help you, please get in touch with us for an informal chat or to book a consultation.